Monday, June 2, 2008

Acne free and acne and dermatology

The main remedy that I have used in the past, and still use occasionally to this day, is this use of lemon juice and rose water. These two ingredients are the reason why I don't have severe acne anymore. What I do with these natural home-made remedies is quite simple. I mix the two together, 50/50. I apply the solution to my face using a cotton ball, leave on for 30 minutes, then wash off with warm water, I did this every day for two months and my acne was gone! I still use it today because I never want to be ridiculed with the embarrassing skin condition that is acne.
A natural acne cure or acne remedy is something that many people worldwide search for. Acne is one of those elusive skin care problems. It is very difficult to control for many people. It is most often associated with teenagers, but in reality, it affects a much larger group of individuals. Infants can suffer from acne related problems. Adults can as well. In fact, for many adults, the struggles of battling acne are a lifelong task.
Rosacea is the skin condition of a person, which is a kind of chronic inflammation of forehead, chin, nose, cheek, flushing, red bumps, broken blood vessels, burning and stinging sensation. Rosacea is a disorder afflicting the extensive vascular network of the face, whereas acne is related to the oil glands and can affect skin all over the body. If you have acne and rosacea, it is important to consult with a medical professional about your skin care, as the method used to treat one condition may worsen the other.
commodncompnnp.blogspot.com
tags: acne oral pills, clearsil ultra acne clearing gel wash, home treatments for acne

No comments: