Monday, August 4, 2008

Acne treatment over the counter and how to get rid of acne fast with home remedies

So researched acne and food more, and found that vegetable oil was causing the worst of my acne. When I cut it out of my diet (such as sunflower oils) my skin cleared up. There was other things I did as well to make sure I was completely clear. For more information about clearing your acne visit my website.
• Unregulated hormone secretion - Hormone androgen is released excessively to your body and trigger your sebaceous glands to secrete more sebum/oil to your skin pores so that the dead skin cells can be removed from your skin via the sebum. The excessive sebum will mix together with the dead skin cells and dirt to form a sticky mixture and clog your pores.
The cause of acne is hormonal imbalance and / or toxins that build up in your blood. Teens and kids get acne because of the hormone changes that come with puberty. As you grow up and your body begins to develop, these hormones stimulate the sebaceous gland to make more sebum, and the gland can become overactive. When there is too much sebum, that oil clogs the pores and leads to acne.
lsssarquih.blogspot.com
tags: acne treatment products with salicylic acid, gycolic acid and acne scars, horrible acne on chest and back

No comments: